Top Rated Casino
Poll of the Day
Blackjack Rules – Online Guidelines for Blackjack Game Rules
Blackjack rules are essential to be learnt by heart. Gaining the advantage over the house is impossible in blackjack without knowing blackjack game rules.
Blackjack rules are pretty simple to learn. That’s why so any gamblers all over the world prefer Blackjack. Blackjack rules are definitely indicates whether the game is yours. The main object of this casino game is to beat the dealer. In order to make it you have to collect a Natural hand without exceeding 21 points.
Common Blackjack Rules
Blackjack game is rich in variants and types. This is what makes the game interesting. Just as you understand blackjack game rules you will easily learn rules on other blackjack games. Blackjack is played with 1-8 decks of cards, no jokers are allowed.
Every card has its value:
- Cards from 2-10 are counted due to their printed value.
- Face cards are all have equivalent of 10 points.
- Aces are counted as 11 or 1 according to the player’s hand.
How to Start
Blackjack game begins with placing bets and dealing 2 cards both for you and the dealer. Your cards are dealt face-up and dealer has one “hole” card – the card that has been dealt face-down. In Blackjack variations (online casino blackjack, European blackjack etc.) the way cards are dealing may vary.
If your two initial cards consist of an Ace and a 10 card – such hand is called a "Blackjack". It means that you win and the payout is 3:2.
If the first two cards are different – then you have a variety of options to choose from and form the outcome of the game.
After being dealt your initial cards you can make the following moves:
- Stand. If you are satisfied with what you have received within your initial hand – then you can stand and take no cards.
- Hit. You are allowed to get an additional card in order to increase your hand’s total as close to 21 as possible.
- Double Down. Allows doubling your bet twice, after which take and additional card and stand.
- Insurance is taken if you suspect that dealer’s hole card can turn into Blackjack.
- Split. If your initial cards are the same (for. Example, two 8s) – you can split them into two separate hands and double your bets into two – each one for every separate hand.
- Surrender. This option is made for saving the half of your bat from loss, if you think you are about losing the round.
After you’ve made all the necessary moves the dealer opens his ole card. You win, if your hands total is higher that his and if you haven’t gone over 21. If the dealer goes busting – you automatically win. If your both hands are equal – such situation is called a "push".